Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Dual Lash List

My army is currently at 1500 points. But it should be completed at 2000 by April for a tournament.

Yes I do the cheesy double-daemon-prince-lash list but actually, my army is quite fluffy. I see people with Khorne armies that make use of lash. What the heck is that?

I believe in competitive yet not ridiculous armies.

Whatever looks cool, whatever makes you happy with your army.

Why did I pick Emperor's Children?
-I happen to like pink.
-I hate when blast and template weapons only hit 1 or 2 guys, hence getting some lash mixed with doom sirens.
-I wanted to see the look on my friend's faces when I crush them with my new awesome pink pepto bismol marines.
-Finally there was a pack of pink dice that I needed to use for games, the pink chaos army was perfect for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment